Latest wide format news
- Spicers prepares to sell to paper giant KPP in $147m 'Scheme'
- Signs of a return to 'fogeyism' in Australia? - Andy McCourt
- Massavit 3D printer raises the profile of blood cancer
- EFI cites US economic conditions in disappointing result
- Roland DG unveils DTG printer for personalisation
- Kornit launches new Atlas direct-to-garment printer
- JCDecaux slams 'inaccurate' $300m Sydney contract report
- Signwave parent named #1 signage franchise in US
- 'Benchmark' Heimtextil 2019 focused on sustainability
- Antalis introduces Oralite for retroreflective signage
- NZ signmakers urged to support new SIGNEE training
- Karibu – swissQprint’s new roll to roll printer
Estimator Corp has announced the release of its advanced Version 8 Estimator.
The new version incorporates all of the features of its regular program plus a new series of Management Reports detailing Sales Efforts, Profitability by Client, Sales by Client and Salesperson, Commission breakdown, and much more.
The Version 8 program is designed for all Standard Sheet-Fed, Web and Digital presses and includes QuickBooks link and Estimator’s exclusive APS (Auto-Press-Select).
Estimator is fully compatible with XP and previous Windows programs as well as the I-Mac. Unique features make Estimator the Fastest, Easiest Single-Screen, Mistake Proof, Intelligent, High-Speed... Print-Management System... available anywhere.
Estimator’s easy-to-use low-cost solutions deliver an e-mail-able Quote, Order Acknowledgement, Job-Ticket, Stock & Services PO, Standard and Custom Shipping Labels for brokers, Invoice and Job Scheduling & Tracking Reports and a detailed Internal Report showing costs and profit, all in an error-free, single screen environment.
Estimator Affordable Intelligent Print Management Software includes Set-up and installation in 2 weeks or less, annual releases, updates and full live maintenance.