Latest wide format news
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
- New Hexis training dates for January
- ‘Tis the season of the scammer
Ricky Richards have launched the GLODIAN CLARO range of micro prismatic retro reflective films.
This product range includes a banner film and a self adhesive film that are suitable for a variety of day/night applications.
The GLODIAN CLARO films are available 122cm wide and are compatible with solvent and UV curable inkjet printers.