Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
Looking for a niche market? Why not look at the success that Dutch based Printing Carpets has achieved in producing and supplying carpets and floor vinyls using large format digital printing and sublimation technology.
Printing Carpets has found the right combination and has produced a brand new Floor vinyl luxe in rolls 30 x 200 with a special coating only suited for UV printers. The new Floor vinyl can handle high traffic, their latest project in a London Museum easily handling a thousand people a day.
The printable vinyl is available in 2 metre wide and the roll can be cut to a smaller size. Printing Carpets has also launched a high tech new sublimation carpet called Dyesubcarpet XXL. Also new is a UV-ink printable street foil. Printing Carpets manufactures twenty five different printable floor media, carpets and floor mats.