Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
EFI will welcome customers to the 10th annual Connect users' conference from August 2 to August 5 at the Wynn Las Vegas.
Connect enables leaders from around the globe to attend more than 160 educational sessions, test drive the latest EFI products, voice their opinions at user group meetings, discuss industry trends, and network with peers.
"EFI Connect is the best place for our customers to provide direct feedback on our products and to help us set the feature priorities of upcoming versions," said Marc Olin, senior vice president/general manager, EFIAdvanced Professional Print Software (APPS). "We know that in this difficult economy everyone is being careful about how they spend money. Attending EFI Connect is a smart investment that helps print providers get the most they can out of what they already have. The event offers educational sessions, thought-provoking discussions and a hands-on look at innovative technologies that can make their businesses more profitable while positioning them for greater growth when the economy improves."
The Connect lab will showcase the latest versions of EFI's print MIS, web-to-print, proofing, and workflow offerings, and Fiery server and software solutions, with new integrations between the systems. A Jetrion 4000 digital label press will be on display as part of a special 'open house' event and panel discussion, as well as the VUTEk GS3200 superwide format UV printer.
The conference also features exhibits of the latest printing technologies from 10 industry leaders. Connect 2009's Gold sponsor is xpedx, and the Silver sponsors are Adobe, Canon USA, Inc. and Kodak Graphic Communications Group. Other sponsors/exhibitors are: Global Imaging, Inc., Heidelberg, LithoTechnics Inc., SmartLinc Channel Sales, Thought Transformation, and Xerox Corporation.