Latest wide format news
- ‘Momentum starting to build’: Bailey's focus on interior décor
- ‘A dream come true’: Massivit 3D goes Hollywood
- OOH oOh! rebrands Adshel, now reaches 90% of Australians
- NZSDA to launch Signee pilot program in April 2019
- Hop broadens market for Hop-Syn GO synthetic papers
- Last chance for $3,000 EPSON cash-back
- ‘Nice problem to have’: Fleetmark QLD wins $35k prize
- Soft signage & textiles: free SGIA webinars for early risers
- ‘Adapt and diversify’: Cactus GM Keith Ferrel
- Spicers offloads its former Tasmanian paper mill
- Signwave sales jump 18% across Australia
- Mimaki becomes founding member of 3D print consortium
Caldera is the first 3rd party RIP developer to announce official certification for its RIP supporting the new HP L65500.
Caldera was judged on an extensive set of criteria to verify the compatibility and integration of the Caldera products with the HP Designjet L65500, to provide an optimal printing performance.
Only products that have undergone testing by HP and have met the necessary performance requirements are awarded Certified for HP Designjet L65500 status.
Certification tests for the new HP L6550 0 include print quality, productivity, and the range of HP and custom media profiles that can be supported.