Latest wide format news
- Jim’s Signs & Print partner Major Media responds to concerns
- ASGA calls meetings in Sydney over new ACM cladding rules
- EFI to be sold for $US1.7 billion to private equity firm
- SGIA Colour Boot Camps to roll out nationwide
- Wide format supplier Pozitive expands into Melbourne
- News brief: Fujifilm wins UV ink lawsuit; FESPA China cancelled; PICAs deadline extended; NZSDA deadline next week; When bus ads were hand-painted
- Non-PVC sustainable trackside signage for Formula E
- SAi software solutions set for European launch at FESPA
- Charti strengthens its product development team
- Increased asset write-off: ‘best time’ for a new Roland
- The Inkjet Conference ties-in with drupa 2020
- Colour management in focus at FESPA 2019
Perfectly maintained, pictures available, all nozzles firing.
Print quality suitable for business cards, up to 2500mm wide banners.
Included is a BRAND NEW PRINTHEAD still in the box ($3,000 value).
Upgraded to H3 firmware including nozzle mapping.
STUNNING colour, unmatched by any other Solvent / Latex / UV printer.
Ink comes in 1500ml bags from Seiko, $190 / litre.
Original steel pallet for safe transport.
Insane price, but we need the space - $3,900 +gst
Contact Nick 08 8231 4455, email@example.com
(Posted 19th June 2018)