Latest wide format news
- Jim’s Signs & Print partner Major Media responds to concerns
- ASGA calls meetings in Sydney over new ACM cladding rules
- EFI to be sold for $US1.7 billion to private equity firm
- SGIA Colour Boot Camps to roll out nationwide
- Wide format supplier Pozitive expands into Melbourne
- News brief: Fujifilm wins UV ink lawsuit; FESPA China cancelled; PICAs deadline extended; NZSDA deadline next week; When bus ads were hand-painted
- Non-PVC sustainable trackside signage for Formula E
- SAi software solutions set for European launch at FESPA
- Charti strengthens its product development team
- Increased asset write-off: ‘best time’ for a new Roland
- The Inkjet Conference ties-in with drupa 2020
- Colour management in focus at FESPA 2019
Australian & New Zealand 2nd hand Machinery for sale/wanted
(Please remember we must have the location of the equipment - state and town)
Ads are also included in our twice weekly newsletter broadcasts to our 9500 + database of wide format printing people and companies around Australia and New Zealand.
Ads will run for approximately 90 days, unless we are advised to update or delete the ads.
Latest ads are at the top.
Beware of scams.
Buyers - Never part with money unless you are confident the deal is legitimate.
Sellers - try and get money up front if you have your doubts about the legitimacy of a deal.