New finance option for the Visual Display industry when buying from China
Octet, an Australian working capital financier, has created a unique opportunity for Australian importers to expand business transactions in China, while minimising time and expenditure.
Octet is a Business Transaction Facility (BTF) that provides an unsecured (no debenture, no property, no guarantee) interest free import line of credit for SME’s through a system similar to the traditional consumer credit card, but with a much higher credit limit. Now available to Australian importers, Octet can provide substantial buying power to allow a business to organically grow without the need of continually renegotiating loan re-approvals.
Barriers to entry into the Chinese market have remained the same for decades, with upfront deposits, payment on delivery or establishing Letters of Credit through financial institutions, a necessity to trade. Octet allows businesses to make this upfront payment to buy working capital products without tying up valuable assets. For Australian importers this will free up capital, diversify borrowing reliance on one financial institution and more importantly provide them with flexibility and additional purchasing power.
Octet provides importers with:
• A unique unsecured purchasing/import finance facility – a line of credit from $50,000 that is interest free and renewable upon repayment.
• Reward Program – One point for every dollar spend, comparable to many traditional consumer credit card point systems.
• Convenience and simplicity with no cost to enrol and no obligation to use
• Use of a web-enabled secure import finance portal – a closed community system, which supports all transactions online, saving costs and time.
• Back up against the current banking liquidity squeeze