HP introduce the HP Latex 3600 and 3200 printers
HP announced the two new printers, the new HP Latex 3600 and 3200, at FESPA saying that they would further enable print service providers to grow their businesses in signage, decoration, and display with innovative application opportunities.
‘HP large format technologies can continually reinvent impact, enabling PSPs to differentiate as well as amaze and delight customers,’ said Gido van Praag, vice president and general manager, graphics solutions business EMEA at HP Inc. ‘We are pleased to offer new solutions for our PSPs to expand business opportunities.’
|The HP Latex 3600|
The 3.2 metre HP Latex 3600 and HP Latex 3200 printers support higher volume printing and an improved monthly duty cycle. The HP Latex 3200 Printer is a great fit for large PSPs to produce a wide range of applications with high productivity, in high quality for retail/outdoor advertising, events/exhibitions, vehicle graphics, and interior décor.
The HP Latex 3600 is designed for even larger PSPs needing long-run, uninterrupted printing. It can handle production peaks of up to 35,000 square metres per month and is ideal for dedicated application production, such as banners, backlits, wallcoverings, and retail or event signage. The new printers offer:
* Special tiling mode, with an improved colour consistency for demanding jobs.
* Reduced media waste, saving up to one linear metre per roll, using the HP Latex Media Saver.
* Lower labour costs—a single operator can manage up to four printers simultaneously.
* Automatic maintenance of printheads, saving time and money.
* Reduced costs—heavy-duty rolls for fewer roll changes, 10-litre HP ink supplies for overnight runs.