Canon Flexi Choice enables small & medium businesses to choose a tailored consumption-based printing solution.
Canon Australia has launched Canon Flexi Choice - a flexible printing plan that enables small & medium businesses to easily manage fluctuating monthly print volumes and better manage their printing costs.
Canon Flexi Choice provides SMBs greater control over their printing expenditure by matching them with a tailored plan that meets their needs and with a fixed monthly bill. This gives them greater visibility and certainty of their ongoing running costs. Canon Flexi Choice is treated simply as an operating expense with no up-front capital expenditure required.
Canon Flexi Choice comes in three different plans, ranging from Flexi Prime for customers with low print volumes, Flexi Plus for medium print volumes and Flexi Pro for large print volumes. Each of these plans include the appropriate imageRUNNER ADVANCE device, Imaging Credits to use towards their prints, Canon Rollover to allow businesses to rollover unused Imaging Credits and optional Canon software so that customers have the flexibility to match the plan to their specific business printing needs.
“All businesses have unique printing requirements with many experiencing erratic printing volumes,” said Jeremy Plint, Assistant General Manager, Canon Business Marketing Australia. “We conducted some internal research at Canon and found that out of 50 Australian organisations, 60 per cent had fluctuating print usage and found it hard to plan their budgets accordingly each month. We also found that 52 per cent didn’t know how much printing actually contributes to their business costs.”
“In some cases, businesses experienced a fluctuation of between 60 and 120 per cent in their printing outputs over a two year period, making budgeting and managing cash flow extremely difficult. With this challenge in mind, Canon developed Canon Flexi Choice so that after taking the time to assess the customer’s needs we would be able to offer them the best printing solution to meet these ever-changing requirements,” added Jeremy.
Other key benefits of Flexi Choice include:
• 98% Uptime Guarantee for complete peace-of-mind. Canon is still the only vendor in the market that offers this guarantee.
• Canon Flexi Choice includes our renowned eMaintenance system which lets you manage and control Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE devices more efficiently. eMaintenance proactively monitors devices and automates many of the time-consuming tasks, reducing the administration burden and leaving businesses free to focus on their business.
• Canon Flexi Choice provides customers with fixed rates for the life of the contract ensuring they always know what to expect whilst minimising bill-shocks.
• Unused Imaging Credits will roll over to the next quarter, giving businesses up to six months to use them, enabling them to deal with peaks and troughs in their printing
• Bonus Imaging Credits are available per year for businesses that select one of Canon’s award-winning software solutions
Canon Flexi Choice is now available nationally through Canon’s Direct Sales force in metropolitan areas. More information is available on the Flexi Choice website at http://business.canon.com.au/flexichoice/