Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
Xaar, one of the world's leading manufacturer of inkjet print heads has opened a state of the art production facility in Huntingdon, it's the first in the UK and is now fully operational and producing the companys flagship Xaar 1001 printhead.
The Xaar 1001 printhead, designed for high-speed, single-pass applications, is based on Xaars patented Hybrid Side-Shooter, TF Technology. Producing dynamically variable drop sizes, this new printhead architecture combines advanced piezo technology with Xaars patented through flow design. Key features that are attracting manufacturers from inkjet and Industrial markets worldwide, include: a high performance specification; excellent drop placement accuracy; variable dynamic drop sizes, self-priming and self-cleaning; superb repeatability and reliability. The unique TF architecture provides a wide operating window to give unparallel flexibility to handle a wide variety of inks and industrial fluids.
Xaar UK Ltd