Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- JOBS, JOBS, JOBS – THE WIDE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
Flexcon has introduced DURApro OF 100 Clear V-22 42 White PP-8, another fluoropolymer film choice for graphic overlaminate applications and an alternative to Flexcon’s FLEXmark OT 100 Clear, FLEXmount DOT 100 Clear and FLEXmark PT 100 Clear.
DURApro OF 100 Clear V-22 42 White PP-8 is a 1-mil, clear overlaminating fluoropolymer film with a versatile, permanent clear acrylic adhesive, and backed with a 42-lb., one-sided polycoated white Kraft release liner. This VBS Supreme product offers excellent clarity, anti-graffiti and UV protection – a minimum of seven years. DURApro OF 100 Clear offers excellent chemical resistance and protection from moisture, abrasion and dirt, and has a service temperature range of -40°F to 120°F.
Halifax Vogel Group