Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
RIP software manufacturer Onyx has announced the release of their Onyx Advantage package for users of PosterShop and ProductionHouse.
Printers who subscribe to the package give themselves the Onyx Advantage of peace of mind, increased productivity via an extra RIP Queue and the ability to add an extra printer, access to expert support and a whole host of product downloads including free upgrades to
the latest versions of Onyx Software. With the imminent release of Onyx x10 subscribing to this package could save you money as well as boosting your productivity!
Another bonus feature in the Onyx Advantage package is access to the PrintMetryx(tm) JobView - a new web based service that enables many filtering and reporting options along with the tracking of printing
costs and production trends.
Onyx Graphics Inc