Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- JOBS, JOBS, JOBS – THE WIDE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
Vision Engraving and Routing Systems displayed their new 25 Series CNC Routers and Digitally Aligned Cutting System (DACS) at the Graphics of the Americas Trade Show.
Vision's 25 Series CNC Routers feature a larger work area which enables users to produce accurate, repeatable and cost-effective work in considerably less time than it takes to do the same work by hand. They also feature both routing and engraving head options which allow users to handle applications like milling, drilling, contouring, routing and engraving. Customers may also add Vision's new DACS camera, an alignment tool that provides perfect print-to-cut registration for their routers and engravers.
The Digitally Aligned Cutting System is an easy-to-use system that requires minimal training and setup time and is the most cost-effective, accurate solution for improving digital finishing. The DACS which provides perfect print-to-cut registration for CNC routers is ideal for graphic cutouts and signs.
"Vision Engraving is very excited about the new 25 Series routers and the DACS because we believe they are the most innovative and cost-effective products available," said Joe Marziano, Vice President of Vision Engraving and Routing Systems. "We were very pleased with the response we received about these new machines as well as all of our other great products at the Graphics for the Americas Trade Show."
Vision Engraving and Routing Systems
Project Engraving & Digital