Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- JOBS, JOBS, JOBS – THE WIDE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
Set to take place in June this year in Auckland, the organiser's have gone back to the drawing board stating that the NZ industry was not ready for the show.
Printech is a show that caters for the New Zealand offset industry as well as the wide format sector.
The show is now scheduled to take place in 2012 but with no specific date set.
XPO took over the show from DMG Worldwide last year full of expectations, so it is no doubt highly disappointing to printers and suppliers that this postponement was seen as necessary.
Several large suppliers have already indicated that they will support the 2012 show.