Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
Drytac will be launching two new liquid coatings for a range of finishing applications at Sign & Digital UK in April.
To be used in conjunction with the Drytac range of water-based liquid laminators or by hand application if preferred, these two new liquids are the latest additions to the already extensive range of EnduraCoat low-VOC water-based coatings.
The first on offer, EnduraCoat Fine Art, is available in both a Gloss and Satin finish. It is a premium grade coating that has been especially developed for the protection and enhancement of canvas/giclée prints and eliminates the “micro air bubble issue” commonly found in many Giclée protection coatings.
The second coating to be launched is EnduraCoat Intego, a quick-drying, low-cost gloss coating designed for mop on applications. The coating is not only virtually odour free but also incorporates UV inhibitors rendering it suitable for three years outdoors.