Latest wide format news
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
- ‘End of Inkjet Evolution, time for Revolution' – TheIJC opens
- SCREEN GP announces NIR Dryer for 520HD Inkjet Web Press
- Finalists named in Konica Minolta Specialised Print Awards
- Caldera releases Version 12 of its award-winning RIP software
- Opera House - two bob each-way on the bridge next?
- Canon’s new imagePROGRAF large-format inkjet printers
Aslan have announced a translucent film for light boxes.
Aslan DFP 16 is a new film that offers an ideal printing film for backlit applications.
With a semi matt surface and high light transmission about 30% (DIN 53 147) this white, polymeric PVC film guarantees a uniform light diffusion and a minimum outdoor durability of 7 years.
Printable with all major solvent, eco solvent and UV-curable inks Aslan DFP 16 comes in dimensions of 50 m x 1.37 m and a thickness of ~90 µm. Its both sided PE-coated release liner ensures a very good flatness in the printer, moisture stability and a constant and reliable printing process for optimal printing results with brilliant colour reproduction.