Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- JOBS, JOBS, JOBS – THE WIDE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
There were several winners at the prestigeous National Print Awards that should be of interest to the wide format sector, including the new category 'Art Reproduction'.
The awards were presented at a glittering ceremony on the evening of the 25th May during the Printex show in Sydney.
Whilst the awards are primarily aimed at the offset and packaging sectors, the Ubiquitous wide format ink jet sector could not be overlooked.
The category and the category winners are as follows:
|Art Reproduction||Blue Star Print - Australia
|Commercial Posters, Showcards, Card Constructions and Mobiles||Finsbury Green Printing
|Digital Printing Inkjet||Magnascan
|Digital Printing Electrophotographic||Octane Digital|