Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
Epson has developed Imaging WorkShop, a workflow application software package for use with high-end printers (pigment ink printers handling A3 and A2), aimed at meeting the demands of advanced amateur and professional photographers. Imaging WorkShop is scheduled to be available for sale through NewSoft Technology Corporation ("NewSoft") from the end of this month.
Imaging WorkShop is a software package designed to greatly enhance the efficiency of the printing workflow of advanced amateur and professional photographers, who handle a tremendous volume of photographs as a result of the growing use of digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) cameras. This software provides a seamless workflow that enables the user to browse, layout, and print photos, making it possible to easily, reliably, and efficiently process a large volume of images. Moreover, Imaging WorkShop is also capable of editing or making adjustments to images, whenever the necessity arises.
Recently, there has been a particularly noticeable demand for the use of colour management in image processing and printing. Because Imaging WorkShop does not require configuration of the software or the printer driver to carry out these tasks, the capabilities of Epson printers can be fully utilised without the need for any special knowledge.
Imaging WorkShop also supports the RAW formats from various DSLR cameras and employs state-of-the-art technologies, such as internal 16-bit image processing, as well as nondestructive image processing, which keeps degradation of the image quality during editing to an absolute minimum and does not alter any part of the original image.
Features of Imaging WorkShop
1. A workflow software for efficiently handling multiple images
2. Simple functions exclusive to Epson printers
3. Color management without needing specialised knowledge
4. Printing with various layouts
5. Supports RAW formats from various digital cameras
6. Internal 16-bit high-quality image processing
7. Non-destructive image processing prevents deterioration of images even after repeated adjustments
8. Powerful photo selection tools
9. Powerful image editing tools
10. Movie guide - a "how to" movie on using Imaging WorkShop
11. Integration with Photoshop(R) and other image editing applications
Imaging WorkShop will be available for purchase as downloadable software at the NewSoft website. The downloaded product may be used on a trial basis for a specified period of time.