Latest wide format news
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
- ‘End of Inkjet Evolution, time for Revolution' – TheIJC opens
- SCREEN GP announces NIR Dryer for 520HD Inkjet Web Press
- Finalists named in Konica Minolta Specialised Print Awards
- Caldera releases Version 12 of its award-winning RIP software
- Opera House - two bob each-way on the bridge next?
- Canon’s new imagePROGRAF large-format inkjet printers
Halifax Vogel Group (HVG) today announced the appointment of Daniela Mastroieni as Account Manager – Graphics Products in NSW.
In her new role, Ms Mastroieni will be responsible for furthering sales growth of HVG’s comprehensive range of graphics products.
Ms Mastroieni brings significant industry knowledge to the company, having previously served as an Account Manager for Australian Graphic Supplies.
“I have two-and-a-half years experience in the graphics products industry and I’m delighted to have the opportunity to further enhance my knowledge and expertise with a market leader such as HVG,” said Ms Mastroieni.
Ms Mastroieni said her first challenge would be to familiarise herself with HVG’s diverse and evolving product portfolio.
“HVG is always adding innovative graphics products to its already extensive range and – with the company’s leadership and training – I look forward to showing customers just how much they can achieve with these products,” she said.
Richard Lucas, Business Manager – Graphics, Halifax Vogel Group said Ms Mastroieni’s appointment further strengthened the company’s NSW sales team.
“HVG prides itself on customer satisfaction and that depends a lot on staff choices. Daniela’s experience in the graphics products industry makes her an ideal candidate for the Account Manager – Graphics Products position and our customers will benefit from her enthusiasm, energy and market knowledge,” said Mr Lucas.
Halifax Vogel Group