Latest wide format news
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
- ‘End of Inkjet Evolution, time for Revolution' – TheIJC opens
- SCREEN GP announces NIR Dryer for 520HD Inkjet Web Press
- Finalists named in Konica Minolta Specialised Print Awards
- Caldera releases Version 12 of its award-winning RIP software
- Opera House - two bob each-way on the bridge next?
- Canon’s new imagePROGRAF large-format inkjet printers
The combination of Mutoh printers and inks, with Neschen Pure Colour fabrics expands the possibilities and market opportunities for Mutoh customers everywhere. Five Neschen grades are included covering a range of textiles such as Satin, Canvas and Polyesters for banners, signs and back-lit displays plus fabrics that can be used for Soft Image ‘pop-up’ displays where the one-piece display image remains on the stand when it is collapsed and springs back to life when it is re-erected – free from any wrinkling. Textiles offer brilliant colours and are much lighter and easier to handle than vinyls and films.
Example of “always-on” graphics on pop-up display using Neschen textile material – instant erection!
Mutoh wide and grand format printers are very popular in the Australian Signage and Display sectors and are also sold under other brands.
The entire range of Neschen media up to 5.2 metres wide is exclusively distributed by Starleaton in Australia and is also available through Positive Camtec and Aarque Graphics in New Zealand.
Starleaton Digital Solutions