Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
Both the coatings develop a tough exterior finish that is scratch and abrasion resistant and able to withstand the rigors of commercial vehicle cleaning using industrial chemicals.
Drytac’s EnduraCoat UltraMaxx, is a water-based gloss liquid laminate tailored for use on both eco-solvent and UV ink prints. As well as general indoor graphics, fleet graphics, outdoor signage, lorry-side curtains and billboard displays are just some or the applications EnduraCoat UltraMaxx is perfect for.
Secondly Drytac’s InstaCure SuperFlex a new UV curable clear, high gloss thermo-formable coating, flexible enough to form around rivets and stretch into compound and complex curves. Tests have also proved its ability to stretch up to six times its original size! The new liquid coating contains a proprietary blend of acrylate and non yellowing urethane UV curable polymers, to give coated prints flexibility. This product is ideal for use on applications requiring absolute maximum flexibility such as fleet and vehicle graphics.
Jim Tatum, Drytac’s liquid finishing division manager says “The combination of high speeds, made possible by our new roll to roll attachment, and low costs per square metre, customers can now not only compete, but for the first time in a long while make significant profits in this industry with these product applications.”