Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
Roland DG have partnered with Ecolease to continue providing a leading edge finance solution - Roland Rental.
Ecolease is a unique finance firm with a focus on the environment through sourcing environmental products and companies.
Roland Rental enables customers to enjoy the use of Roland equipment throughout its useful life without the associated costs of ownership including upfront capital investment. Through Ecolease, Roland Rental offers a simple approval criteria and documentation making it quick and easy.
Same Face, Different Name:
Roland DG has a long relationship with Marian Taggart-Holland who previously managed the Roland Rental program before starting Ecolease. Existing Roland Rental customers need not worry as this new partnership changes nothing for current Roland Rental customers. Should existing customers have any concerns they should contact Roland DG or Ecolease.
"Ecolease provides financial solutions built through strong relationships, with a view towards the future and utilising products that tread lightly on the environment" says Marian, of Ecolease.
Treading lightly on the environment involves a commitment to the environment, and more specifically to the conservation of it. As such, in providing services Ecolease endeavours to minimise its ecological footprint, through adopting sustainable business practices and where possible utilising a 'green' supply chain.
This is further enforced through Roland DG's own ECO labelling system on many of it's products. Roland DG's "eco-labels" are based on standards stipulated by ISO 14021 for Type II environmental labeling and certify that Roland products comply with the company's internal environmental standards. For more information on Eco-labels read the full press release.
John Wall, Roland DG Sales & Marketing Manger stated "Roland DG fully supports the 'green' initiatives undertaken by Ecolease and we are proud to partner with Ecolease for our Roland Rental Program. This new relationship will provide a flexible range of finance options to enable customers to afford the equipment they need to grow their business."
Roland DG Australia