Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
Earlier this year, Avery Dennison added its 1000th ICC profile for Avery Digital Print Media to its web database, which they say now offers the largest selection of free media profiles in the industry.
At the same time it made the database easier to access by creating a separate, dedicated support portal: http://avery.color-base.com/
Customers can access and download all existing settings and media profiles for a broad range of printer-ink-RIP combinations, and request new ones, once they have registered with the site. As a bonus, they can also benefit from regular updates from digital print experts, and tips and tricks for downloaded media profiles and registered equipment. To register with the Avery Graphics™ ColorBase database, simply go to http://avery.color-base.com/, click on 'Register', complete the required information, and click on 'Save'. You will receive by email a confirmation link. Click on it to complete registration.
Avery Digital Print Media, and all other Avery Graphics-brand self-adhesive graphic arts products, are available from the extensive network of Avery Graphics distributors throughout Europe.