Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- JOBS, JOBS, JOBS – THE WIDE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
Master Magnetics in the US are showing what is believed to be the industry’s widest options for wide format printing directly on to flexible magnetic material.
The media is on show at this year’s PRINT 09 show and allows for high resolution printing directly on to flexible magnetic material from solvent and eco-solvent printers.
The sheeting is available in thicknesses of .015", .020” and .030”, widths of 24” and 42” with roll lengths of 10 and 25 ft. and can be cut, slit or die cut for customised prints.
Melissa Thompson, Master Magnetics sales manager said, “In addition to having the industry’s only 42” magnetic sheeting, our custom converting capabilities to meet the requirements of unique applications is a valuable service we offer our customers.”