Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- JOBS, JOBS, JOBS – THE WIDE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
Alucobond Architectural today announced the launch of an inventive series of colour surfaces.
The series combine the distinctive look of colour anodizing with the excellent formability of Alucobond aluminium composite material.
Anodized Look comes in four realistic colours that display the satin-smooth metal appearance sought by architects, builders and designers across Australia. Anodized Look finish CO/EV1, which simulates clear or natural anodizing, will be in stock locally in the coming weeks.
Designed to comply with EURAS (the European Academy for Standardization) industrial standards, Anodized Look is ideal for facades, wall cladding, roof perimeter detailing, curved features, column casings, and many other interior and exterior architectural applications.
“The surfaces perfectly match with anodized window frames, profiles and doors and – unlike anodized materials – Anodized Look can be smoothly shaped, enabling unlimited possibilities for creative design,” said Bruce Rayment, CEO, Alucobond Architectural.
Anodized Look also provides extraordinary colour consistency, without the colour variations and imperfections often associated with anodized materials.
The use of a top-grade fluoropolymer coating applied in a continuous coil coating process guarantees an uncompromising realisation of the original design.
“Anodized Look is characterised by the same high quality material properties that are synonymous with the Alucobond brand, including extraordinary flatness and rigidity, exceptional formability, low weight and superior weather resistance,” said Mr Rayment.
Anodized Look is available in a range of sizes and colours from Alucobond Architectural.