Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- JOBS, JOBS, JOBS – THE WIDE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
3M Australia Commercial Graphics Division announces the release of what it believes is the ultimate air release system for vehicle wraps.Elon Goldbery, Digital Marketing Manager for 3M Australia said, "3M Comply v3 Adhesive offers air release on a par with Comply “v1” and the smoother, glossier finish available with Comply v2.
"The new air release system is now available on IJ180Cv3-10 and delivers the same advantages and benefits of Film IJ180Cv2-10, but now has a superior release system in addition to producing a smooth, paint-like surface.
The new Comply v3 adhesive is ideal for vehicle graphics, buildings and walls and general commercial signage. This new cast film has a high gloss surface and a quality print output. Contrary to other wrap solutions, it can be stretched without lifting in most concave surfaces due to its high initial adhesion. In addition Cv3 adhesive improves installation time and adhesive grip.
Furthermore almost every vehicle has some areas, bumpers, corner panels, etc.—with moderate curves that can benefit from this technology."