Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
Hot on the heels of iMedia's first sale of the HP L65500 Latex Printer came an incredibly successful PacPrint.
The 5 day show brought hundreds of leads worth a possible several million dollars and the iMedia reps will have a busy few weeks ahead of them.
In line with the L65500's green credentials, iMedia showcased additional ranges of environmentally friendly products on their stand and the interest from customers looking to expand their operations in this area was very keen.
iMedia's partners in the PaperlinX family, Dalton Paper and Spicers Paper also had a successful week, picking up a combined 30% of the available awards in the annual Print Awards held on Friday night.