Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- JOBS, JOBS, JOBS – THE WIDE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
Océ has launched the Océ Arizona 300 GT printer, a printer that is configured for light production environments.
This configuration makes it accessible to print shops and sign makers with lower volume demands. The Océ Arizona 300 GT produces near-photographic image quality with the flexibility of printing onto both rigid substrates and roll-based, flexible media.
Like the award-winning Océ Arizona 350 GT printer, the Océ Arizona 300 GT printer uses Océ VariaDotTM imaging technology and four-color (CMYK) UV curable inks. The system can produce near-photographic image quality at a true production print speed (sellable prints) of 12.3 square meters per hour. The availability of this new, more affordable Océ Arizona model enables smaller companies to adopt proven Océ printing technology.
“The Océ Arizona 300 GT is a new entry level model in the Océ Arizona Series of printers. It includes the same stunning image quality and media flexibility as other Océ Arizona models, and offers investment protection with an upgrade path to accommodate our customers’ business needs as they grow,” said Adrian Morris, Market Manager - Display Graphics, Océ-Australia Limited.
As production volumes grow, customers can field-upgrade their Océ Arizona 300 GT printer to an Océ Arizona 350 GT model and realise production print speeds of up to 22.2 square meters per hour. Upgrading to the Océ Arizona 350 GT model also gives customers the ability to add the White Ink Option for under-printing on non-white media or objects, over-printing for backlit applications on transparent media and/or printing white as a spot color.
With its accommodating upgrade path, the new Océ Arizona 300 GT printer demonstrates Océ’s commitment to protecting the capital investment its customers make in display graphics products.
The Océ Arizona 300 GT printer combines a true flatbed architecture with a separate, dedicated roll-to-roll media handling system. It can print onto rigid media up to 1.25 m wide x 2.5 m long x 48 mm thick. By adding the Roll Media Option, users can print onto flexible media up to 2.2 m wide in an automated and unattended manner, such as for overnight operation.
The Océ Arizona 300 GT printer joins the popular Océ Arizona Series of UV curable, flatbed printers that also includes the Océ Arizona 350 XT extra-large flatbed printer with White Ink Option and the Océ Arizona 350 GT production printer with White Ink Option.
All three models share the same robust architecture and deliberate design that offer the Océ values of quality, reliability, productivity and user-friendliness.
Océ VariaDot imaging technology, an integral component of every Océ Arizona Series printer, produces near-photographic image quality with sharpness only before seen at resolutions of 1,440 dpi or higher.
Visitors to Pacprint 09 in Melbourne, May 26-30, are invited to stop by the Océ stand to view the Océ Arizona print quality on display in the Océ Arizona 350 XT printer.