Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- JOBS, JOBS, JOBS – THE WIDE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
Teckwin Printer range now available in Queensland via Sign Essentials.
Positive Camtec Pty Ltd is pleased to announce that they have signed an exclusive distribution agreement with Sign Essentials Pty Ltd to offer the Teckwin product range to the Queensland market. The agreement covers the entire Teckwin Printer range, consumables and service.
Sean Strange (left) with Ray Clarke
“We have known Ray, Phil and the team at Positive Camtec for many years now through our mutual association with Tekcel CNC Routers” comments Sean Strange, General Manager of Sign Essentials. “Through that association I knew they had a similar philosophy to us with regard to service and support. It is probably the most critical component in building a successful long‐term relationship and vital in enabling Sign Essentials to provide our customers with the support levels they have come to expect.”
After spending much time evaluating the Teckwin products the team at Sign Essentials were more than satisfied. “We were blown away with the build and print quality, attention to detail, ease of use and innovation contained in the Teckwin products,” said Sean.
With the addition of the new TeckStorm R to the Teckwin product range, Sign Essentials are looking forward to offering the brand to the local market. “The new TeckStorm R is a very impressive machine and should prove to be a big seller in the coming months” continues Sean. “The roll‐to‐roll feature is a really clever design, not just a bolt on like on some other machines. With the TeckStorm R you get a true flatbed and a true roll‐to‐roll machine in one.”
The way Teckwin has spent much time and effort to offer a reliable and cost effective solution for white ink printing also impressed the team at Sign Essentials. “A great feature is the way the TeckStorm handles white ink,” said Hayden Bazant, Sign Essentials Printer Specialist. “We all know that white inks need to be agitated to prevent separation and most machines just pump the white ink out as waste to keep it moving. Teckwin’s innovative approach is to recirculate the ink throughout the system, which will save end‐users thousands of dollars worth of wasted ink whilst maintaining the consistency of the ink. They’ve really done it well.”
“We look forward to the new association with Positive Camtec and Teckwin,” confirms Sean. “The people at Teckwin are obviously building machines with customers needs in mind.”
Positive Camtec and Teckwin are pleased to welcome Sign Essentials to the Teckwin family of representatives throughout the world.
The TeckStorm R Printer will be on show in Melbourne at PacPrint from the 26th ~ 30th May, BOOTH M33.
Positive Camtec Pty Ltd
Sign Essentials Pty Ltd