Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- JOBS, JOBS, JOBS – THE WIDE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
Onyx Graphics will be displaying its print business workflow solutions for the digital colour printing marketplace at the FESPA Digital Show in Amsterdam, May 12th – 14th, 2009, in booth D90/hall 1.
Aside from the ONYX RIP Solutions ProductionHouse, PosterShop, and RIPCenter, ONYX will also be featuring ONYX PrepEdge Pro, the latest addition to its product portfolio.
ONYX PrepEdge Pro is a fast, RIP-independent job preparation solution for large format printing. It is designed specifically for large format workflows to reduce job preparation time and media waste while increasing throughput and productivity for print service providers. ONYX PrepEdge Pro is RIP-independent, includes a full PDF Editor, and runs on Mac OS X 10.4 or higher, Windows XP or Windows Vista platforms.