Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- JOBS, JOBS, JOBS – THE WIDE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
China's Textile City is seen as the weather vane of China's textile sector. In the first quarter of this year, the total turnover of China Textile City reached 15.325 billion Yuan, a year-on-year increase of 5 percent.
The latest "China's Keqiao textile index" also showed that business climate index and business confidence indices rose 38.69 percent and 19.76 percent, respectively, over the fourth quarter of last year.
In addition to the textile industry in Shaoxing, the economies of Yiwu and Wenzhou, the other two most typical regions in Zhejiang, has also sent warmer signals. The latest data showed that the Yiwu market turnover recorded 11.306 billion Yuan in the first quarter of this year, a year-on-year increase of 14.17 percent.
China Chemical Fibers & textile Consultancy