Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- JOBS, JOBS, JOBS – THE WIDE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
Last week saw the arrival of a gigantic crate at the iMedia offices in Melbourne, containing the brand new HP L65500 Latex Printer.
With the help of the PaperlinX logistics team and a talented truck driver, the iMedia team safely delivered the printer to the courtyard outside the demo room, ready for the skilled iMedia technicians to get it up and running.
As you can see from the photos it was a tight squeeze getting it into the room, but it is now printing away happily, ready to be unveiled to iMedia’s customers at the iMedia/HP L65500 Environmental Printing Seminar on the 7th of May!
If you are interested in attending this night, please visit the iMedia website and click on the HP L65500 ad on the front page of Wide Format Online (http://www.wideformatonline.com/) .
iMedia Pty Ltd