Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- JOBS, JOBS, JOBS – THE WIDE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
Conect Vision will make its first public debut at Pacprint. Conect Vision represents the very latest in digital signage solutions that is changing the face of Point of Sale advertising for in-store, shopping centres, airports and many other places where traditional print POS signage has dominated for so long.
Conect Vision offers national coverage and the ease of uploading and changing messages at all national locations from one central point via the internet extremly cost effectively.
Also on display will be Metamark Digital range with new products never previously available in Australia. These include an:
- An Optically clear eco solvent printable product
- A high quality Backlit Film with outstanding image quality and clarity
- A Printable Mirror Gold & Silver in 1220mm wide.
Then of course Conect's will be showing the Roland DG range of printers as well as many of Conect's exclusive arrray of sign making equipment and consumables. Come and see us at stand C65 and see what we can do to help your business.