Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- JOBS, JOBS, JOBS – THE WIDE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
See the video of the DES-4 edging system in action.
This machine eliminates the need to keep large stocks of different colour boards, as it facilitates application of Drytac PVC and ABS edging on boards in a variety of colours, including red, blue, black and chrome.
It also permits edging on boards of a thickness ranging from 5mm to 45mm and those of both a foam and solid core-centred display, such as X-Board, Gatorfoam®, Forex, MDF, Foamex & Chipboard and even 10mm foamcoare.
The versatile DES-4 Foam is specially designed to work with heat sensitive foam display boards, blank boards, boards directly printed on flatbed printers, and even those with images already mounted and laminated. This flexible machine therefore also allows for the use of recycled/recyclable boards.
The inexpensive yet durable decorative edging adds protection against edge damage and warping of boards, and grants the ability to create professional, clean looking signs, point of purchase displays, flush mounts, retail & exhibit graphics and many more custom graphics.
Drytac will be launching The DES-4 Foam edge finishing system at Sign & Digital UK (28th-30th Aprill Stand C28) and FESPA Digital Amsterdam (12th-14th May Stand J40).