Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- JOBS, JOBS, JOBS – THE WIDE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
3M have announced that their only reflective film with air release has been improved
The company has announced a series of significant improvements to its 3M Scotchlite Removable Reflective Film with Comply Adhesive Series 680CR.
Daytime shot above and night time shot below of the same vehicle wrapped in 680CR film
• Better slideability ensures easier installation because the graphic can be positioned and repositioned before full adhesion. This characteristic is especially helpful in hot climates.
• Better and longer air-release. Channels stay open longer for easier, smoother application and fewer outgassing issues.
• Better removability results in faster removal and cost savings. These films are now warranted for removal on rivets and corrugation.
“These improvements to 680CR may result in productivity savings to graphics manufacturers through simpler, faster bubble-free installation and easier removal,” said Gino Farina, Marketing Manager, 3M Commercial Graphics. “This provides an extra reason for them to offer their customers reflective graphics that can be seen at night, making them more effective”