Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- JOBS, JOBS, JOBS – THE WIDE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
GJS Machinery has relaunched their One Day Technical Printing Courses after an extensive restructure.Launched in 2005, our printing courses have been extremely popular with those considering setting up a printing business but don’t know what is involved, users new to the industry and even those with previous experience looking to improve their skills.
The market has changed over the last 4 years, however, and there has been number of exciting new product developments in this time also. So in 2009 our courses return with updated content covering new printing technologies in a more involving format. The course is designed around the objective of providing students with a firsthand experience in all different aspect of screen printing, plastisol heat transfers, dye sublimation transfers and thermal textile vinyl solutions.
Classes still only have a maximum of 3 individuals to ensure everyone develops a thorough understanding of the processes.