Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
Condé Systems has introduced the DyeTrans RJ-900.
They say it is a professional inkjet sublimation printer that offers 42" wide output, fast print speeds, economical bulk ink delivery system, optional media take-up reel and an exceptional price point.
Ideal textile applications include indoor and outdoor banners, point-of-purchase displays, custom decorated bulk fabrics, team sports apparel, towels, tote bags, exercise mats, and more.
Garment decorators that have previously outsourced their apparel production or those that have older/slower wide format printers can greatly benefit from the speed and simplicity of the RJ-900.
With its dedicated Wasatch SoftRIP and Condé ICC Profiles, the DyeTrans RJ-900 is capable of printing an amazing 178 sf/hr (360x360 dpi 2-Pass print mode) and offers USB and Ethernet 100BASE-TX/10BASE-T connectivity.
Condé DyeTrans refillable cartridges can be easily refilled with one litre ink bottles - providing a 75% ink cost savings over smaller printers.
Available SubliM and ArTainium2UV+ sublimation inks insure consistent quality and runability and paper choices include Jetcol, TexPrint, and DyeTrans HR.