Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
Peter Eaton, co-founder of Starleaton Digital Solutions, a leading supplier to Australia’s wide-format signage and display market, was in Bangkok recently to attend Kodak Asia-Pacific’s annual dealer conference and has received the number one award as Best Partner for the whole region.
On returning to Australia, a clearly delighted Eaton said; “To receive this recognition in front of 600 Kodak dealers from all divisions is a humbling experience. We have always valued our relationship with Kodak – one of the most recognized brands in the world – and have supported their wide-format products accordingly in the market. While I knew we were in line for an award, I had no idea it would be the equivalent of an Olympic Gold!”
|Steve Venn (L) presents the award to Peter Eaton.|
|Close up of the Kodak ‘Best Partner in Asia Pacific’ award.|
The Best Partner in Asia Pacific award was presented to Eaton by Kodak’s regional Managing Director for Graphic Communications, Steve Venn, together with a Kodak digital camera.
Starleaton represents the entire range of Kodak wide-format inkjet roll media in Australia, covering applications such as interior signage and display, point-of-purchase, fine art reproduction, exhibition graphics, backlit displays and professional photography. Kodak media is suited to aqueous and pigment ink printers from all the major manufacturers and comes with a Performance Guarantee covering durability and fading.
Peter Eaton concludes; “At the end of any day, its how you have looked after your customers that counts. That means responding to urgent needs, technical support and competitive pricing. If this has translated into the receiving of this prestigious award, then it’s all been worthwhile.”
Starleaton Digital Solutions