Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
A senior manager with Océ-Australia, Michael Boyle, has been appointed International Marketing Director for Wide Format products, based at Océ head office in Venlo, The Netherlands.
Boyle, currently Océ Australia’s Business Unit Director for Wide Format Printing Systems based in Sydney, will take up his new position within the next month.
He is the second Australian to be appointed to an international position at Océ headquarters in recent weeks, with Paul Whitehead, former Marketing Manager for Wide Format products in Australia, becoming International Product Manager for the Océ ColorWave 600 and Océ CrystalPoint technology.
Michael Boyle says the appointments by Océ recognise the growing importance of Australia as a wide format market and the skills of Australians, honed in a highly competitive business environment.
“I think it’s a wonderful opportunity given the number of colour and black and white wide format products now being released by Océ worldwide,” he says. “I look forward to the challenge of working at an international level in the wide format printing marketplace.”
Michael Boyle has been with Océ-Australia for nearly 14 years in a variety of sales and management positions.