Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
Museo Fine Art has announced the introduction of Museo Fuse and Museo Foto Fuse adhesive-backed matte and glossy inkjet papers.
Ideal for photographers, advertising agencies, design professionals and art schools, Museo Fuse and Foto Fuse combine professional quality paper with a pressure-sensitive adhesive, enabling easy mounting and eliminating the need for toxic sprays that are harmful to the environment – all while increasing the productivity and cost effectiveness of everything from photography applications to packaging prototypes.
“As a photo hobbyist and design professional, I’ve been looking for years for an inkjet paper that offers the perfect combination of superior color reproduction, texture and ease-of-use,” said Drew Haygeman of Phase 2 Design. “Museo has nailed it with the eco-friendly Museo Fuse and Foto Fuse products. The crisp, bright color reproduction is so vivid, you can see every detail, and each paper is permanent-adhesive-backed, so you can just peel and mount. It’s a must-have where quality, bottom-line profitability and clean air are important.”
A 170 gsm premium matte inkjet paper with a permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive and a release liner, Museo Fuse is designed to capture fine details and bold, vivid colors while providing easy handling during the mounting process. Its matte, textured stock is ideal for photography that requires a more subtle finish. Museo Foto Fuse, an adhesive-backed resin-coated photobase with a gloss finish, is coated with a universal ink receptive coating that provides photo quality results and instant dry times on aqueous, thermal and piezo inkjet printer systems, with dye or pigment inks. Foto Fuse provides an almost liquid color and texture to reveal the most intense color and vivid detail that is hard to come by.
“We are committed to continually building upon Museo’s market leading digital offerings for the professional, semi-professional, and pro-sumer photographers, designers, and artists who we service,” said David Williams, Sales & Marketing Manager for Museo Fine Art. “With the introduction of Museo Fuse and Museo Foto Fuse, we’ve added an adhesive solution featuring the same excellent image quality of our other offerings – all without the need for toxic, messy adhesive sprays. We’re confident that it will quickly become a top choice for photographers, design professionals, advertising agencies and art schools worldwide.”
Balancing the latest in technological innovation with a tradition of the fine paper-making and the desire to simplify the work flow without the mess or the inhalation hazard (or the use of ozone depleting spray propellants), Museo Fuse and Foto Fuse are the first pressure-sensitive offerings in the Museo family of digital media. Both Fuse and Foto Fuse will be available in March in 13” X 19” sheets. List price for these media are between $2.33 to $4.08/sq ft.