Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
InteliCoat Technologies has announced the expansion of the Magic media line with the introduction of Magic GBL-9.
Magic GBL-9 is a 9.0 mil, semi-opaque, one-side satin polyester backlit film. For use in both solvent and eco-solvent printing systems, Magic GBL-9 is recommended as a front printing and viewing film where high density can be achieved.
Ideal for backlit signage applications, GBL-9 is suitable for both indoor and outdoor light box graphics and kiosks as it features excellent scratch resistance and does not require lamination. Additionally the newest addition to InteliCoat's film offerings provides maximum transmitted and reflected ink density to ensure vivid colour and high image resolution.
‘At InteliCoat, we constantly strive to deliver the utmost in quality and innovation to our customers throughout the digital imaging community,’ said Ed McCarron, director of marketing at InteliCoat Technologies. ‘Magic GBL-9 delivers upon this commitment. Its ability to provide superior image resolution and vivid colours will enable users to produce high quality, promotional indoor and outdoor backlit signage, lightbox graphics and kiosks, and backlit tradeshow graphics that pop.’