Latest wide format news
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
- ‘End of Inkjet Evolution, time for Revolution' – TheIJC opens
- SCREEN GP announces NIR Dryer for 520HD Inkjet Web Press
- Finalists named in Konica Minolta Specialised Print Awards
- Caldera releases Version 12 of its award-winning RIP software
- Opera House - two bob each-way on the bridge next?
- Canon’s new imagePROGRAF large-format inkjet printers
3M New Zealand has launched a website specifically designed to serve the New Zealand sign industry.
http://www.scotchprint.co.nz/ combines the best of 3M Commercial Graphics websites from around the world, into a site with a distinctly New Zealand flavour.
“If you make signs, design signs or have anything to do with signs, you need to keep up-to-date with the information on this website”, say’s 3M Commercial Graphic’s, Brian Canham. “This is a significant step forward for the sign industry in this country. Anyone with an interest in the industry can now get New Zealand specific information, from a global leader in the manufacture of signage media.”
The website contains information such as:
- Sign industry news and information
- Up-to-date technical data
- Videos, images and application information
- New products and technology
Along with the new website, 3M is also introducing the 3M Scotchprint Newsletter. This newsletter will be a regular communication, allowing recipients to be kept up-to-date with all that’s happening in the 3M world of signs. Also, anyone that registers their details to receive the newsletter before the 1st Dec 2009, will go into the draw to win a fantastic 3M MPro120 Micro Projector. Go to the website for details, http://www.scotchprint.co.nz/ .
http://www.scotchprint.co.nz/ is a great new resource for the signage industry in this country. In order to make the website even better, your comments and suggestions are most welcome. Please send input via the “Contact Us” link on the website, or at the email address below.
3M New Zealand