Latest wide format news
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
- ‘End of Inkjet Evolution, time for Revolution' – TheIJC opens
- SCREEN GP announces NIR Dryer for 520HD Inkjet Web Press
- Finalists named in Konica Minolta Specialised Print Awards
- Caldera releases Version 12 of its award-winning RIP software
- Opera House - two bob each-way on the bridge next?
- Canon’s new imagePROGRAF large-format inkjet printers
A strong and respected brand, Bluegrass has manufactured in Auckland for more than 70 years. The addition of Bluegrass to the Flagz Group means the emergence of a major flag manufacturing company and one that is backed by operations at the forefront of flag manufacturing technology. The critical mass resulting from the acquisition will realise cost savings for customers and the benefits of the entrepreneurship practiced by Flagz Group during its own very respectable history will now be available to a wider market.
Traditionally an industry with an under-the-radar profile, flags manufacture is a multi-billion dollar business worldwide and growing. Flagz Group NZ Managing Director Shane Brown says, “In New Zealand and overseas we are seeing increased use of flags as a powerful promotional medium. Our customers constantly challenge us to provide them with new and improved options so we are delighted to extend this service to Bluegrass customers, and, we look forward to the new chapter in our history that meeting their needs will represent.”