Latest wide format news
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
- ‘End of Inkjet Evolution, time for Revolution' – TheIJC opens
- SCREEN GP announces NIR Dryer for 520HD Inkjet Web Press
- Finalists named in Konica Minolta Specialised Print Awards
- Caldera releases Version 12 of its award-winning RIP software
- Opera House - two bob each-way on the bridge next?
- Canon’s new imagePROGRAF large-format inkjet printers
Estimator Corp has announced the release of its advanced Version 8 Estimator.
The new version incorporates all of the features of its regular program plus a new series of Management Reports detailing Sales Efforts, Profitability by Client, Sales by Client and Salesperson, Commission breakdown, and much more.
The Version 8 program is designed for all Standard Sheet-Fed, Web and Digital presses and includes QuickBooks link and Estimator’s exclusive APS (Auto-Press-Select).
Estimator is fully compatible with XP and previous Windows programs as well as the I-Mac. Unique features make Estimator the Fastest, Easiest Single-Screen, Mistake Proof, Intelligent, High-Speed... Print-Management System... available anywhere.
Estimator’s easy-to-use low-cost solutions deliver an e-mail-able Quote, Order Acknowledgement, Job-Ticket, Stock & Services PO, Standard and Custom Shipping Labels for brokers, Invoice and Job Scheduling & Tracking Reports and a detailed Internal Report showing costs and profit, all in an error-free, single screen environment.
Estimator Affordable Intelligent Print Management Software includes Set-up and installation in 2 weeks or less, annual releases, updates and full live maintenance.