Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
Looking for a niche market? Why not look at the success that Dutch based Printing Carpets has achieved in producing and supplying carpets and floor vinyls using large format digital printing and sublimation technology.
Printing Carpets has found the right combination and has produced a brand new Floor vinyl luxe in rolls 30 x 200 with a special coating only suited for UV printers. The new Floor vinyl can handle high traffic, their latest project in a London Museum easily handling a thousand people a day.
The printable vinyl is available in 2 metre wide and the roll can be cut to a smaller size. Printing Carpets has also launched a high tech new sublimation carpet called Dyesubcarpet XXL. Also new is a UV-ink printable street foil. Printing Carpets manufactures twenty five different printable floor media, carpets and floor mats.