Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- JOBS, JOBS, JOBS – THE WIDE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
Printing Industries recently signed the world’s leading insurance broker and risk advisor, Marsh, as its endorsed industry insurance broker.
Of interest to those companies that are looking for insurance or expanding their insurance. Marsh employs more than 26,000 staff in 100 countries (1200 in Australia) and as part of the Marsh & McLennan Companies(MMC) has annual revenues approaching $11 billion.
Printing Industries CEO Philip Andersen, said finalisation of the relationship was significant because it followed extensive research by Marsh including a risk identification and assessment of the industry over more than 18 months.
“Marsh has worked to understand the printing industry and its needs at an unprecedented level to ensure that it was able to provide tailored insurance products and service support that meets the high standards and expectations of our members,” he said.
“Everyone is experiencing difficult times and members need to be diligent in all aspects of their business, including the very important area of insurance across all areas of the business.”
Marsh NSW Managing Client Service Consultant, Gavin Parkinson, has worked on development of this nationally available service from the beginning.
“We have done our groundwork and are now committed to the printing industry for the long term as an endorsed service provider of Printing Industries and as an organisation that wants to become an essential part of this industry in much the same way as paper, machinery and other key suppliers – working co-operatively in business,” he said.
“Our insurance solution includes tailor made extensions to meet risk exposures that are unique to the printing industry.
"As the worlds leading risk and insurance advisor we have used our extensive resources to design insurance solutions for the industry by helping our clients embrace risk mitigation as a core element of their strategy,” Mr Parkinson said.
The following services will now be available from Printing Industries via its Marsh relationship:
•Property cover including building and contents with built in protection for cases of under insurance
•Business interruption cover to help your business recover from loss
•Public and products liability insurance with option to include errors and omissions insurance
•Cover for property in transit including local transit and imports and exports
•Motor vehicle fleet insurance with automatic cover for additional vehicles
For more information contact Gavin Parkinson (02) 9761 7312 or state offices on 1300 142 161 or visit http://www.printnet.com.au/marsh_insurance.html
Printing Industries Association of Australia