Latest wide format news
- Industry convergence drives end of SGIA show – Andy McCourt …and birth of Printing United
- EFI unveils new 3.2 metre roll-to-roll LED printer at SGIA
- Pozitive secures Monti Antonio agency, boosts sales team
- Roland DG parties on after 30 years
- ‘Bridging the gap’ between high school and signage apprenticeships
- It’s back on: Fujifilm’s $6.1 billion bid for Xerox revived after court ruling
- Roland DG targets textiles with new Texart RT-640M dye-sub
- ‘Generational change’: three new board members at PIAA
- New VersaWorks 6 RIP Software from Roland DG
- Are you missing accessible markets over 3x bigger than Sign & Display? – Andy McCourt
- "My mind is blown": Fingerprint wins Wrap Like A King ANZ
- World-first Zünd tools rental program from Starleaton
Caldera is the first 3rd party RIP developer to announce official certification for its RIP supporting the new HP L65500.
Caldera was judged on an extensive set of criteria to verify the compatibility and integration of the Caldera products with the HP Designjet L65500, to provide an optimal printing performance.
Only products that have undergone testing by HP and have met the necessary performance requirements are awarded Certified for HP Designjet L65500 status.
Certification tests for the new HP L6550 0 include print quality, productivity, and the range of HP and custom media profiles that can be supported.