- Pure Image is a bespoke Sign, Print and Branding Solutions company.
Vehicle Wraps and Graphics, Office Signage and wall graphics, Acrylic lettering and fabrication and more. We are a full business branding solution for small to medium businesses.
With our industry leading print and fabrication equipment along with our experienced installation team we can produce some of the most stunning signage and branding.We pride ourselves in the quality of the work we produce and our client testimonials and ongoing return client relationships.
Become part of the team with great incentives, and a great work environment.
Job tasks and responsibilities
This role will encompass the following
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customers
- Quote, Negotiate and close agreements with clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationship with key customers
- Ensure the timely successful delivery of all orders
- Clearly communicate and manage each project to completion
- Update clients on industry trends, popular products, and Sales
- After Sales communication and follow up for future works
Skills and experience
The role will involve you visiting and talking to clients on a daily basis and looking for new opportunities for growth. To be a successful candidate for this position you will need
- Experience in a similar role in the Signage or Wideformat Print Industry
- Great communication skills (Phone, Email and in person)
- Drive to Exceed expectations and targets
- Well Presented
- Computer Literate
- High attention to detail.
- Understand and read plans and have a basic knowledge around construction.
- Current Drivers Licence
Job benefits and perks
Along with working in a fantastic and growing business you will receive above award Base Wage of $55k + Super Per Annum and the following incentives
- Uncapped Commissions
- KPI Bonuses
- Company Car
- New Laptop
- Company Phone
- Fuel Card
** Immediate Start Available
For further information contact:
Warren Van Den Heuvel
(Posted 20th October 2017)