(Victoria) JDA Victoria: Sales Representative – Printing
• Experience in Sales Development
• Quality Offset & Digital Printing Companies
• Outer-Eastern Suburbs & Mornington Peninsula
Here are two opportunities with soundly established printing companies.
Seeking a dynamic and highly motivated Sales Representative, one is located in the Outer-Eastern suburbs, with the company’s printing capabilities including A2 + A3 Offset. The other specialises in Offset & Digital services and is based on the Mornington Peninsula.
• Developing and generating new sales opportunities
• Maintaining and developing profitable relationships with new and existing clients
The Person & Skills Required:
• Passionate, driven and enthusiastic about sourcing new sales opportunities for print
• Highly motivated, disciplined and results-oriented
• Confident in driving the whole sales process – from making contact with prospects, thinking on your feet to address objections, through to closing the sale
• Professional, ethical, and a clear and effective communicator
• Has the ability to develop and maintain relationships
A realistic remuneration package in keeping with the sales budget expectations and your experience will be negotiated to ensure the highest level of candidate is attracted to this role.
If this sounds like your next challenge, APPLY NOW with your resume and cover letter, outlining your achievements by demonstrating exactly how you meet the above criteria.
Apply to Michael Facciolo @ email@example.com> Ref. JDA V3102
JOIN OUR CONVERSATION! Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
About JDA: JDA Print Recruitment specialises in recruitment and training services for the Printing and related industries, including Executive Management; Sales; Production and Estimating; Applications; Engineers and the Supply industry. JDA offices are located in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne, providing a national service to the pre-press, commercial printing, digital printing, label and packaging, print management and the Supply sectors of the industry.
(Posted 20th March 2017)